Architectural Employment Data
Job market update : September 2017
Summer lull or something more significant?
New surge in jobs surprisingly coincides with an increase in redundancies
What affect will a snap election have on architectural jobs?
What is the outlook for architectural jobs in 2017?
How will Brexit affect architectural jobs?
Headline figures from 2017 Salary Survey
- Average Salary Increase (Part 1s - Partners/Directors) = 2.6%
- Annual Inflation CPI September 2017 = 3.0%
- London staff paid 6.1% more than the average
- Northern Ireland staff paid 21.4% less than the average
- Gaining your Part 3 is worth on average around £4,200
Approximate % of Part 1s paid below "Real Living Wage"
- UK (excluding London) = 11.90%
- London = 5.26%
Number on the ARB's Register
December 2016 - 38,511
December 2015 - 36,932 (+1,521)
December 2014 - 35,411 (+891)
December 2013 - 34,520 (+192)
December 2012 - 34,328 (+618)
RIBA Future Trends Survey Results - Full report
CAD Systems requested within job adverts