Architectural Employment Data
Last of the summer wine or autumn bloom?
The shifting sands of the architectural jobs market : April 2018
RIBA: Value of work in progress falls for first time since 2013 - BD
Private construction sector – mixed messages from volatile markets - Glenigan
Jobs Market Update : Feb 2018
UK Advertised Architectural Roles (No. advertised on the leading job boards)
Non Agency Roles (No. of adverts from Practices on the leading job boards)
CAD Systems requested within job adverts
RIBA Future Trends Survey Results - Full report
Headline figures from 2017 Salary Survey
- Average Salary Increase (Part 1s - Partners/Directors) = 2.6%
- Annual Inflation CPI September 2017 = 3.0%
- London staff paid 6.1% more than the average
- Northern Ireland staff paid 21.4% less than the average
- Gaining your Part 3 is worth on average around £4,200
Approximate % of Part 1s paid below "Real Living Wage"
- UK (excluding London) = 11.90%
- London = 5.26%
Planning Application Statistics
National statistics about the number of planning applications made and permissions granted in England, released every 3 months.