2018 Architectural Salary Survey Results
Many thanks to all those who took part in our recent survey. We received more than 1,500 responses and the results can be downloaded as a PDF report below.
- Average Salary Increase (Part 1s - Partners/Directors) = 0.6%
- Annual Inflation CPI September 2018 = 2.4%
- London staff paid 6.4% more than the average
- Scotland staff paid 16.0% less than the average
- Gaining your Part 3 is worth on average around £4,650
Approximate % of Part 1s paid below "Real Living Wage"
- UK (excluding London) = 12.5%
- London = 20.6%
Previous Survey Reports
2017 Salary Survey Results
2016 Salary Survey Results