Our client is a small, highly design-orientated, residential studio in West London who are actively looking to recruit an architect to join their team.
They specialise in particularly contemporary residential projects which range from small extensions and remodelling of period properties in and around London to new build houses around the UK and overseas. The successful candidate will need to have a passion for contemporary residential architecture and interior design and the role will include all works stages from concept design, through planning to construction drawings and contract administration on site. You will be expected to run projects in direct contact with the client under the direction of the Director.
Candidates will need to the following skills and experience:
- a minimum of five years experience working in the UK.
- strong creative ability and presentation skills
- proficiency in Vectorworks, Photoshop and SketchUp.
- V-Ray or other rendering skills are an advantage
- strong experience in construction drawings and detailing on residential buildings
- good knowledge of the UK building regulations