Our award-winning Cambridge client has a portfolio of projects across the UK and abroad within the hospitality, education and retail sectors and the public realm.
They are currently looking for a Part 3 qualified architect to join their growing Cambridge team and help lead projects across all RIBA Stages (0-7). The role will involve running projects in both the public and private sectors, specifically within the higher education/science sector.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- Qualified to Part 3 level with a minimum of 5 years’ post-qualification experience.
- Ability to liaise with and manage personnel involved at different stages of the project.
- Demonstrate design and technical abilities, with good knowledge of UK planning and building regulations.
- Excellent CAD skills - AutoCAD & Revit.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, end-users and internal design teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills and technical expertise related to design and construction.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, able to ensure project deadlines are met to high standards.
If this looks of interest, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com or click on the apply button below.