This practice is an employee-owned AJ100 practice that's looking for a qualified architect to join its high-end design team in London.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills and levels of experience:
• RIBA Part 3 qualification taken in the UK
• Minimum 3 years’ experience, post RIBA Part 3
• Experience of working on JCT contracts to existing buildings
• Experience of writing NBS specifications
• Experience of planning and discharge of conditions required.
• Ability to chair a meeting with a contractor and produce minutes/notes
• Strong detailing experience on existing and listed buildings
• Ability to lead and manage 1-2 members of staff
• Interiors experience welcome but not essential
• Good AutoCAD, InDesign and Sketch Up skills required
• Relevant experience in the UK residential sector
• Flexible and committed attitude to work
• Fluent in written and spoken English