This AJ100 practice is currently looking for a talented Conservation Architect to join their team in Oxford.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- Part 3 qualified and have at least 3 years working as an Architect for a UK based practice.
- Buildings Conservation experience essential
- AABC or RIBA CA/SCA accreditation is desirable, or willingness to apply for accreditation in the near future is essential
- Technical competence (preparation of working drawings and specifications) and site experience
- Autocad experience
- Revit experience or willingness to learn
- BIM Conservation experience would be desirable but not essential