This global design practice is a world leader in luxury retail, experiential culture and hospitality sectors. Due to a dramatic increase in workload, they are actively seeking Interior Designers to work on large-scale luxury retail projects located in Asia. As a key team member, you will balance design, technical ability, and efficiency to deliver cohesive interior architectural projects that are aesthetically innovative and technically feasible.
Candidates will need to be able to:
- Analyse the brief and plan own project work.
- Work with, direct, mentor and assist junior staff.
- Identify required project information, conduct relevant research and sourcing.
- Cooperate with external design parties and offer suitable professional response to technical/design queries.
- Contribute to preparation of lists, schedules, outline specifications.
- Identify and propose design measures to comply with building codes, regulations and other regional regulatory requirements.
- Seek, receive, organise and relay project design information.
- Use fresh and relevant ways of working to convey own & team’s concept designs.
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of luxury design experience delivering mixed-use projects globally.
- Strong visual storytelling skills, naturally igniting great rapport and adapting style to all levels.
- Superb knowledge of materials and finishes, confidently take responsibility from concept to completion.
- Consider the relationship between creativity and technical design as fluid.
- Collaborative with other disciplines such as signage, installation, and branding.
- Expert level knowledge of Rhino and AutoCAD required (Visualisation/ FF&E delivery expertise preferred), Knowledge of REVIT preferred.
- Mandarin Speaking preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience working for an international firm.
The firm offers a fantastic benefits package.