We have an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join our team as Marketing and Communications Manager, at an international leading design studio.
The successful candidate will create, manage and deliver a comprehensive marketing strategy and communications plan, and optimise external and internal communication channels.
Marketing and Communications Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage and optimise internal and external marketing and communication campaigns, ensuring their effectiveness.
- Develop, implement and manage a variety of marketing tactics and communication projects.
- Liaise with colleagues, stakeholders and external agencies or consultants in the development of marketing activities.
- Ensure all digital marketing initiatives are executed in an accurate, timely and cost-effective manner.
- A Degree in PR/Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in marketing or public relations.
- Ideally experience working with award winning architectural practice.
- Excellent writing skills
- Expertise with relevant software applications and programs.
This role offers hybrid working.