Our client is a very well known, leading design studio with a stunning portfolio of work across a wide range of sectors. They are actively seeking a Senior Technical Architect to join their team of around 30 people near Camden. Candidates will need a very strong design background and be passionate about delivering beautiful buildings.
You will need to have a minimum of five years post-Part II experience, be Part III qualified and have a proven record of running medium to large scale projects. In the role, candidates will be expected to lead the day-to-day coordination of the design consultants and take responsibility for positive communication with stakeholders and client groups. Candidates are asked to demonstrate experience overseeing a small team of architects and assistants and their communication skills reporting to a line manager and a practice Principal or Director.
- delivering complex multi-sector projects
- co-ordinating design teams ensuring timely delivery of work stages
- communicating with engaged and ambitious client groups
- leading and overseeing an internal team
- developing strong integrated designs from concept to detailed design
- managing planning and tender design submissions
- preparing detail packages
- liaising with contractors and undertaking site inspections under a range of contracts
- exceptional design ability and technical knowledge
- experience of delivering projects through all work stages
- experience running a project team
- interpersonal and team-building skills
- strong communicator with excellent verbal presentation skills;
- good working knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Proficiency in Vectorworks and Revit is advantageous but not essential
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.