Our client is a small-medium sized studio in Wimbledon that is looking for a talented and experienced Part 2 Assistant to join them in the new year. The firm has a long-established reputation in delivering bespoke high-end residential projects and is looking for candidates that have experience working on similar-calibre projects. The right candidate will have worked residential projects and stayed at the same practice for a good stretch of time.
Candidates will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Part 2 qualified with solid UK practice experience under their belt
- Strong technical skills
- A strong team player willing to play a part in a friendly office
- Good site experience and confident in liaising directly with private clients, consultants and contractors, with good communication skills
- Ability to take responsibility for a project working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Proficient at using Vectorworks as well as hand-drawing skills.
The role would offer a fantastic all-round experience to anyone looking to gain their Part 3.