Our client is a very design orientated private residential studio in Islington that is currently seeking an architect to join their growing team.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- have ideally worked on high-end residential projects through all RIBA Stages from concept to completion and possess strong presentation, technical and contract administration skills.
- ideally have strong Vectorworks
- have completed at least two domestic residential projects and have worked across all RIBA Stages for those projects.
- have worked closely on every aspect of the project from concept design, preparing contract documentation, dealing with the contract phases as well.
- have a minimum of two years’ work experience on domestic projects since completing your Part 3 [or have similar experience as a Part II / III]
- the ability to take the initiative and a strong sense of responsibility
- excellent design and presentation abilities – 3D and model building ability
- a solid understanding of construction and technical skills
- solid contract administration experience, particularly on residential projects
The studio specialises only in private residential projects and so only apply if this is the type of work you are passionate about doing.