Our client is a very design-orientated private residential studio of 4 people in Islington that is currently seeking an architect to join their growing team.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- have worked on high-end residential projects through all RIBA Stages from concept to completion and possess strong presentation, technical and contract administration skills.
- ideally have strong Vectorworks
- have completed at least two domestic residential projects and have worked across all RIBA Stages for those projects.
- have worked closely on every aspect of the project from concept design and preparing contract documentation to dealing with the contract phases.
- have a minimum of two years’ work experience on domestic projects since completing your Part 3 [or have similar experience as a Part II / III]
- the ability to take the initiative and a strong sense of responsibility
- excellent design and presentation abilities – 3D and model-building ability
- a solid understanding of construction and technical skills
- solid contract administration experience, particularly on residential projects