This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager to work on an incredibly high profile public sector scheme.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- Advanced or Practitioner Level in programme or project management disciplines such as MSP, PRINCE2 or Agile; degree in project or programme management or an equivalent level qualification / methodology.
- Exceptional understanding and application of Programme and Project Management competencies including stakeholder management, scope, schedule, costs, quality, communications, risk, procurement, and integration.
- Proven experience of working collaboratively with senior stakeholders, being customer/client focused whilst delivering time and quality critical objectives.
- Proven experience of working on large, complex construction Programmes or Projects.
- Proven effective leadership, coordination, motivation, negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Membership of a relevant professional body- e.g. RICS, APD, CIOB, RIBA, CIBSE.
- Experience of working with RIBA stages or other construction-related project disciplines.