Our client is a small, long-established practice based in Buckinghamshire who work predominantly on private residential projects with construction budgets ranging from £500K up to £3m.
They are actively seeking a Project Architect with great all-round private residential to join their team.
Role and responsibilities:
- working on numerous projects from inception to completion
- preparing designs and submission for planning approval
- preparing detailed designs, working drawings and specifications
- knowledge of the latest Building Regulations.
Required skills and experience:
- Part 3 with a minimum of 5 years’ of UK work experience
- good working knowledge of AutoCAD/SketchUp/Adobe suite
- experience of working on contemporary residential buildings
- understanding of working according to RIBA stages
- strong construction detailing skills