Our client, based in Hampshire and with around 12 people, is currently looking for an Architect with experience in Education, Commercial and Mixed-use to join them.
Ideally, the right candidate will have both design flair and well-rounded technical skills to deliver projects from inception to completion.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing internal project teams, including programming and fee monitoring.
- Managing consultants and working in conjunction with clients.
- Ability to work through all RIBA Work Stages from 0 - 7.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Softwares include Vectorworks (training can be provided), Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp.
- BIM, 3D Modelling and ArchiCAD experience would be advantageous.
There are no boundaries to progression and this role offers the opportunity to work across all stages of the projects.