This very design-led, private residential studio near Farringdon is currently seeking a senior architect to join their team of 5. They work on award-winning contemporary houses and are looking for someone who has strong experience within this sector and can deliver projects to free up time for the director to then run the business.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- client-facing experience with excellent communication skills and self-motivated
- strong organisational skills with the ability to programme, prioritise workflow and project deadlines, with an understanding of fees and resourcing
- experience in leading and managing the design and delivery of private residential projects from concept to completion, with an eye for contemporary design
- production of detailed architectural drawings, 3D models and presentation materials that effectively communicate design concepts to clients and stakeholders
- experience running private residential projects on-site as the project architect and contract administrator, working hands-on with contractors, sub-contractors and specialist suppliers
- flexible and can-do attitude when working in a small practice, working closely with internal teams and assisting with team training
- knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Suite are advantageous.
Our office uses Mac The role is office-based with flexibility to work from home up to two days a week with prior agreement.