Our client is an AJ100 practice in Shoreditch that’s looking for a Project Architect with experience in large-scale commercial buildings (both refurbishment and new build projects) to join their team. They work with high-profile clients and have completed many interesting and challenging projects across a variety of sectors. Their portfolio includes innovative new builds and the sensitive restoration of listed buildings and they create spaces that inspire people to work, learn and create.
The successful candidate will have experience in assisting in the design and development of commercial office projects from concept design through to construction, installation, and project handover.
In addition to excellent design and communication skills, the successful candidate would have proven Revit experience and a working knowledge of Microstation and Adobe Creative Suite.
The successful candidate must have:
- experience in the development of office design concepts
- proven design and detailing expertise, working directly within a 3D BIM environment
- experience with liaison with other consultants and the wider project team
- understanding of the planning process in the UK
- experience in developing tender and construction packages
- good and current knowledge of UK building regulations
- excellent time management and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- keen interest in current and emerging trends across the commercial / office market
- high levels of team spirit with a collaborative and positive approach