Our client is an AJ100 studio with a smaller London office, currently looking for 2 enthusiastic and talented Project Architects with strong design or technical experience to join their team and work on a variety of exciting projects.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Design work. Ability to produce excellent design work to a brief.
• Excellent design skills to communicate proposals – both written and verbal.
• Exhibit excellent graphic design ability and strong communication skills.
• Communication skills with the team, client, and project stakeholders.
• Grow with them and support the development of the practice.
• Promote the practice goals and ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
• Develop effective and clear dialogue with internal team and external project partners.
• Organise project reviews, for design quality control
• Contribute to management and development of architectural staff
• Actively practice self-development.
• Project leadership. Lead a project team in all aspects of design stages.
• Plan and organize workload and deadlines of the Architectural Team
• Exhibit technical expertise across all aspects of a project.
• Understanding of the design and construction process.
• Demonstrate commercial awareness.
• Administer project related information in line with the standards and procedures of the practice.
• Agility in decision making and an awareness of competing project demands.
• Ability to manage others
• Ability to lead teams, and meet agreed project objectives
Skills and experience required:
• 3D modelling and visualisation skills.
• Competency in Revit.
• Understanding of BIM environment, and implications on project running.
• Technical skills to develop design proposals, detail and specify.
• Proven ability to deliver projects in alignment with project programme.