This AJ100 practice is currently looking for a talented Senior Architect to join their team in Oxford. They actively seeking someone who is a go-getter, proactive architect who is capable of running sizeable projects and also generating new business.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- Part 3 qualified and have at least 5 years working as a Project Architect for a UK based practice.
- Delivering projects through all RIBA stages and range of construction values.
- Direct experience of complex refurbishment projects.
- Working knowledge of delivering complex projects in Revit.
- Technical experience in RIBA Stages 3 & 4, Site experience in RIBA Stage 5
- Experience of managing a team to a demanding programme
- Contribute to the seamless running of all architectural projects to the highest standards
- Proven ability of leading, managing and developing individuals and teams
- Commercial awareness / aptitude for business management
- Up to date knowledge of industry technical standards and statutory requirements
- Proficiency in REVIT.
- Proficiency in 2D drafting such as AutoCAD, 3D modelling in Sketchup and in Photoshop and/or other graphic presentation software
- Knowledge of BIM Level 2
- Knowledge of Affinity graphic presentation software
- Awareness of Passivhaus and current BREEAM standards
- Excellent presentation skills (Visual, written & spoken) and contribution to high-quality documentation
- Good time management skills and independent team worker
- Ability to organise and plan – analytical skills
- Ability to successfully interpret briefs