Our client is a design orientated studio near Glasgow that has a wide range of projects from a new build library through to high-end residences and listed buildings.
They are now actively seeking a Senior Architect to join their team. Projects are bespoke and the scale of projects does not involve repetitive construction packages, which means that the role is fulfilling and requires a continual learning and problem-solving approach. Your role will also be key to the development of the practice as one of the few practices in Scotland with an increasingly large share of high-end residences, new build and listed.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3-years PQE or equivalent experience
- Evidence of experience of and contribution to work packages produced during RIBA Stages 3 and 4 on new builds and listed or old buildings
- Evidence of experience of and contribution to managing projects during RIBA Stages 5 and 6 on new builds and listed or old buildings
- Evidence of knowledge and understanding of the practical solutions to the technical and commercial challenges of project delivery
- Evidence of proficient use of Revit