Our client is a very design-orientated private residential studio of 4 people in Islington that is currently seeking an architect to join their growing team.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- have worked on high-end residential projects through all RIBA Stages from concept to completion and possess strong presentation, technical and contract administration skills.
- ideally have strong Vectorworks and SketchUp
- have completed at least 4 domestic residential projects and have worked across all RIBA Stages for those projects.
- have a minimum of 5 - 7 years’ work experience on domestic projects since completing your Part 3
- experience working as a team leader and be able to delegate and have strong organisation skills
- the ability to take the initiative and a strong sense of responsibility
- excellent design and presentation abilities