Our client is an AJ100 practice in London and is now looking for a Technical Architect/Architectural Technologist that is immediately available/available at short notice and with residential sector experience. They are currently working from home, with access to the office as desired, and will be continuing to work 3 days from home and 2 in the office. Please only apply to this role is you meet the requirements.
Key Areas of Responsibility for this role are to:
- Lead and guide and detail tender / construction packages at stages 3,4 and 5
- Understand how the design aspects of a construction project influence and relate to performance and functional issues so that practical questions can be addressed at the outset.
- Contribute to Building Regulation, code requirements and other regulatory applications and procedures.
- Prepare NBS specifications
- Work effectively within a larger team alongside Architects, BIM Coordinators etc. and interface with external contractors and sub-consultants
- Maintain and develop effective BIM information within Revit
- Experience in tender and construction package production
- Advanced knowledge of detailed technical design and construction methods.
- Understanding of regulation and code requirements
- Expert in Revit
- Experience working on large scale projects
- Experience with NBS specification
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong teamwork and communication skills