Our client is a design orientated studio near Brighton that is actively seeking a fully qualified ARB registered Project Architect to join their team. The projects are complex and exciting with values currently from £3m to £40m. You will be involved in the projects from RIBA Stages 0 – 7 and will work closely with the project Associates and Directors.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- Use of BIM, AutoCAD and other drawing, design and visualisation software packages.
- Meeting with clients.
- Preparing and presenting work
- Production of high quality detailed technical information and presentation documents.
- Maintaining Project Management, Project Quality Plans and Project Execution Plans to see that projects meet deadlines, stay on budget, and adhere to the original vision for the design.
- Writing NBS
- Managing and attending meetings with other professionals and contractors.
- Coordinating the work of other consultants.
- Making site visits and inspecting works
- Answering and coordinating site queries and contractor queries generally.
- Have strong knowledge of UK construction regulations
- Managing and assisting architects and assistants within the practice.