Our client is an AJ100 practice in south London currently seeking to appoint a senior Architect as a team/project leader for a number of residential/mixed-use projects. This is an important position, and the successful candidate would be joining the office at a senior level.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills and levels of experience:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience post RIBA Part III.
- Excellent designer in the large scale residential/mixed use sector.
- The candidate will have proven practical experience in delivering residential work in the UK.
- As a team leader, being a highly effective communicator and organiser is essential to drive projects forward.
- Confidence with taking a client fronting role.
- Excellent managerial and liaising abilities needed to oversee the running of projects and coordinate with all the other stakeholders involved.
- Thorough technical understanding.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and in-depth Revit experience are essential
If you meet the above criteria, please apply.