This is a particularly exciting role for a talented interior designer/interior lead to work client-side for a design-orientated developer. They are based in central London with a fantastic portfolio of high-end developments. These range from luxury residential and commercial offices to private members' clubs. They invest very much for the long term and work with some of London's leading architects to expand their portfolio of stunning London properties. With a strong pipeline of new schemes, they are now looking to build an internal design studio of around 5 people to work alongside their development team.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- experience of high-end developments (residential, hospitality and commercial offices)
- excellent design background with leading practices
- experience on historical buildings and refurbishments of listed properties would be a strong bonus
- ideally some experience working client-side within a design-focused developer
- some international experience could also be a bonus