Our client is a small practice of around 10 people who are specialised in creating sustainable structures for the sports industry including cycling hubs, golf ranges, small sports grandstands and shelters.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- design flair, a passion for architecture and place making
- good working knowledge of building construction
- be an all-rounder who can run projects from start to finish.
- have the ability to deliver projects within strict time limits and adhere to any budget constraints
- have strong site experience
- be able to compile project NBS specifications & integrate them within project cost data sheets
- be a qualified Architect or experienced Part 2
- have strong written and verbal communication skills
- have a working knowledge of revised Building Regulations and CDM Regulations
- ideally have experience of using Autodesk Revit and BIM software