Seeking a talented Part 2 Architectural Assistant/recent Part 3 to join a great AJ100 practice in central London. You will have the opportunity to work on an iconic commercial/retail development on a site due to go live.
Candidates will need to have Stage 4 experience as well as having worked on commercial projects, must be highly competent in Revit and have good working knowledge of UK planning law. In addition, the successful candidate will demonstrate outstanding levels of drive; conceptual design ability; analytical and problem-solving skills; presentation and communication skills; organisational skills and ability to work to deadline.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience working with contractors.
- Experience with internal envelope.
- BIM level 2 project experience…Revit proficiency for modelling complex families
- Creating innovative design solutions based on an in-depth analysis of project requirements
- Preparing drawings and 3D modelling by AutoCad and / or by hand for internal and external purposes
- Providing project-based drawings, documentation and information packages
- Liaising with the Project Leader and outside agencies in order to complete the above
- Participating in design / technical reviews of project documentation
- Participating in presentations / meetings where appropriate
- Implementing company processes on the project at all times
- Research into design / construction methods, legislation and working practices, as required