Our client, based in Shoreditch, is looking for a Senior Project Architect to join their team. This person should be a strong all-rounder with excellent team management, project running, design and contract administration skills, as well as being experienced in Revit. You will be working with an award-winning, friendly and dynamic team working on design-led architecture and interior design projects.
You will lead a small design team and be responsible for the overall development and successful management and implementation of multiple projects under the guidance of the associate architect and directors, with the support of your team.
Candidates will need to have:
- a proven track record for the design and delivery of numerous successful projects from concept to completion, dealing with contractors and consultants
- a proven track record of contract administration and all aspects of project management including budgeted time and project programme, deadlines and milestones
- sound knowledge of construction detailing, coordination of complex construction packages, building regulations, planning, NBS specification writing etc.
- a strength for technical detailing at all stages of design
- detailed understanding and ability to independently advise client on procurement matters
- experience in high-end residential design and delivery of all stages
Essential skill requirements:
- UK or internationally qualified Architect Part 3 (or overseas equivalent); minimum of five years demonstrable successful project running experience
- strong technical drawing skills in Revit and AutoCAD and a thorough understanding of BIM
- proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- ARB registered